These days, many people buy Instagram followers. This is an extremely controversial way to increase your fan base from say 100 fans to over 10k in a very short amount of time. If you’re not able to build your own following, hiring a service to do it for you is one way to do it. Here, you will learn how you can build your followers and still remain credible.
- Develop a strategy- before you even consider buying followers or likes, you should see what you can do about gaining an organic following.
- Hire a specialist in social media marketing. This will help you to avoid having to figure out ways to build followers yourself. A social media marketer will be able to integrate your social media accounts without you having to go buy followers.
- Take the time to post every single day. When you consistently use social media, you start to gain more followers. However, aware that on Instagram, more than 2 posts each day can possibly discourage new followers. People don’t want to be bombarded.
- Be sure that your posts are tailored to fit your central message. Take the time to outline your goals and messages- and be sure that you’re consistent with them.
- Choose strategic times to post in order to maximize your reach. Within one hour after your posting, you will get the majority of followers and likes. You should post important messages in mid-afternoon during the week.
- Do some experimenting with the photo editing available on Instagram. There are several different filters you can use to give your photos various looks.
- For most posts, also include hashtags- this will help to increase likes and followers by 20% when you use popular ones.
While the “popular” thing to do these days is buy Instagram followers, this is not always the best idea. It’s best to do what you can to organically grow your following so that you don’t appear to be deceptive.